Welcome to Toddler Sense Wakefield!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my page. To book classes - please scroll to the bottom.
I am very excited to announce that after careful consideration with our Head Office, the National Childrens Activities Association and our insurers we are now planning our return to venue classes for our Autumn Term to re-launch 10th September! :)
Our classes will look very different as we all adjust to the "new normal" and numbers will be reduced due to social distancing guidelines. Despite all the changes I feel confident that we will still be able to follow the Government Guidelines in place and still be able to give our toddlers the Toddler Sense experience they know and love! I cant wait to see them all! :)
***COVID19 UPDATED POLICY***
This policy has been put in place to comply with Government Guidelines for indoor activities:
· Only 1 adult is permitted to attend with child where possible to ensure that the number of attendees allows us to meet social distancing guidelines. If a second adult is needed, for example for health reasons, this must be discussed with the class leader beforehand to ensure the number of attendees is kept within guidelines.
· No siblings permitted unless agreed with the class leader beforehand to ensure that the number of attendees allows us to maintain social distancing guidelines. If alternative provision cannot be made for younger siblings and they must attend, please advise the class leader beforehand so class numbers remain within guidelines. Please note this may require a change in class time if there is not sufficient space in the current class.
· If you or your child are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES. Please follow Government Guidelines regarding self-isolation. Unfortunately, no refund can be made for missed classes due to self-isolation, nor can classes be rolled over into another term.
· In the circumstances of a local or national lockdown or the class leader having to self-isolate your booked sessions will continue online for the duration of the Government guided lockdown or self-isolation period. Regrettably, we cannot offer a refund in these circumstances.
· By booking you give us permission to pass your details onto the NHS Track and Trace Service as requested.
· In line with Government Guidelines we recommend that adults wear a face covering to enter and exit the building. However, as adults will be spaced 2m apart during class adults can remove their face covering if they wish to do so. If they need to supervise their toddler “outside their designated 2m space” they are advised to wear a face covering. Children under 11 do not require a face covering.
· To keep walkways around the room clear and enable social distancing, please only bring essentials into class with you. If you can leave any bags, coats, car seats, prams etc in the car/outside the hall this would be extremely helpful as space will be limited. All personal items will be kept with you, next to you in class.
· Please follow the social distancing information posters and remain in your car/outside until the class is open. Doors will open 5 minutes before the class time to allow safe entry into the class. If waiting outside, please make sure you are 2m apart where possible.
· Please follow the one-way system in and out of the building to enhance social distancing measures.
· Please sanitise your hands upon entry and exit from the building. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance and exit of the building. There will also be additional sanitiser in the class if you wish to use throughout the class.
· Please ensure you take any rubbish, dirty nappies home with you as there are no facilities to dispose of them within the venue.
For more information contact me on 07889135825 or Wakefield@toddlersense.co.uk. Follow me on Facebook for all the latest information and each weeks theme!