THESE ARE TODDLER SENSE EXETER'S BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A PLACE IN A CLASS.
Important Booking Terms
If you or your Toddler are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidelines regarding isolation.
In the circumstance of a local/national lockdown, your booked sessions will continue online for the duration of the lockdown. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund classes in these circumstances.
Payment will be required via Bank Transfer following your online booking, to secure your place.
A sibling discount may apply please contact for details.
Missed class policy: we are unable to cancel spaces or offer refunds for missed classes, however, you are welcome to attend a catch up class in an alternative session (subject to availability), or you can offer your space to a friend who has a child in the right age group.
In the unlikely event a class is cancelled by Toddler Sense, we will try to run a catch-up class at the end of your term or deduct the cost of the missed session from future bookings. You must notify us within 7 days if you can't attend the scheduled catch-up class.
Venue & Parking
1. All of our venues have free onsite/close by parking.
2. Venues are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Health & Safety
1. Children must be supervised by the adult that bring them at all times.
2. Due to food allergies we ask that no food is brought into the Activity or adventure play area and all rubbish cleared.
3. In the event of any sickness or diarrhoea, please do not bring children to class until they have been symptom free for 48 hours.
4. Please take any dirty nappies home or leave in the bins provided.
Any valuables brought into our halls are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to personal possessions.
Photography & Videos
Parents or carers should feel comfortable taking pictures or videos of their children, however, we ask that everyone remains sensitive to the feelings of others and stop if asked to do so.
If you experience any problems making a booking, please do not hesitate to contact me, either through Facebook, Instagram, email or text, I will be only to pleased to help.
We monitor our emails and messages regularly but please note, our admin day is a Thursday so unless your message is urgent, we will usually reply then.
Look forward to hearing from you all!!!!!
Join us on Facebook at Toddler Sense Exeter and Instagram @toddler_sense_exeter